Ham, sausage enchiladas, hash brown potatoe, brie and egg bake, biscuits and gravy, Norwegian Julekake, an assortment of Starbucks pastries and cakes, pumpkin scones with cranberry butter, white chocolate cherry scones, fresh fruit with dip, cookies........YUMMY!:) (and thanks for your contributions guys!)
his reaction when he realized he was caught on camera?.......
(the final analysis was that "the car would run fine without it." Hmmm...how much will that mechanic bill be??:)
Moments with Great Aunt Sharon--(they (and we) cherish every one!)

2 comments:
Well Dave can feel free to come find the parts I have lost in the field. That looks like a special part locating flash light. I would love to try it out! :)
Ha just remembered Dave was trying to figure out where the part went on the car that Trevon found. So I guess Trevon can come find the parts I have lost in the field and Dave can figure out where they go. :)
Post a Comment