If you'll recall a post or two from awhile back, Doug got a "2 for 1 bargain" last spring which included a go-cart and dirtbike--but only one engine to use between them. Well, Doug's been having too much fun on the dirtbike to have any motivation to switch the engine to the go-cart---so he'd been keeping his eyes out for another engine--(but if you know anything about Doug it's gotta be good, and it's gotta be a "deal")! Well, just a few days before "engine-uitive" (and Daredevil) Dehl arrived--I happened to spot this "deal" in the classifieds---a self-described red-neck go-cart with a practially new 5 horse Briggs engine! So we adopted it, the guys gave it "heart surgery"----(or rather transplanted the engine into the nicer go-cart)----and away we went! And boys....wait til you see these photos..... away did we go!!
such serious business!
Boys and Their Toys!
Now, I'd like to REALLY introduce you to my dear bro, the boy.....who really hasn't changed much in the 28+ years I've known him......
Enjoy!:)
well, surprise!....sometimes when you do things like this....
(after watching this whole commotion for a short while (from the back of the pickup I might add!), Trevon decided Uncle Dehl needed the helmet he was wearing......:) and of course Uncle Dehl didn't refuse....
Ya Hoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment