Saturday, September 13, 2008
Welcome to the Carroll Summer of 2008.....
At least I think that's what it was! Wow. What a summer it was. But with fall just around the corner, and our little boy in his first weeks of Kindergarten--I think we're finally settling back into home--and some sort of a schedule! Meanwhile--all you wonderful folks out there who are just sitting around twiddling your thumbs....browsing blogs....emailing me:)......and wondering why it's been so long--go ahead, grab a cup of coffee.....sit back and relax....and check out our past few months! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great job Karena! Pics of bus and the big K are so cute! Kiera is a little doll as usual!
Lerwick reunion was huge! I have so little family (on my side) I really envy you!
Great job! And tell Trevor to have a great year. Jenna seems to like it - for her I think it is just a continuation of Pre K.
Sue K
Post a Comment