Saturday, September 13, 2008

My First Published Work!

It all started when I got news of a Lerwick family reunion in the works for this year. I decided to try to make something I had been thinking about doing for years, a reality--A Lerwick Family Cookbook! My deadline for submitted recipes was April 30--and my goal was to have them published in time for the reunion--scheduled for August 8, 2008! Well, considering the 14 boxes of books arrived in Cheyenne, Wyoming on the 7th of August, I guess things went fairly well! (whew!) That, of course, wasn't the beginning of the stress....but....it was just about the end of it!:)


Also, we do have extras after distributing to the family, so please let me know if you're interested in your very own copy! The book consists of nearly 400 wonderful recipes, as well as many, many photos of the Lerwick family and generations. They are $15 each, shipping included.

No comments: