Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mommy's Little Helpers

Somehow, somewhere, I ended up with a few herniated discs in my back....and I'm quickly learning the many limitations one has without some good "backbone!":(--even the simplest tasks are a chore! Doug is learning what "in sickness and in health" REALLY means---and I'm learning to be very thankful for help, even if it doesn't get done exactly how I like it done! :)







Trevon LOVES to cook
and he does a pretty good job, too!:)

1 comment:

Dr. Jossi, M.D. said...

Well Mrs. Jossi, you had mentioned that "somewhere, somehow" you ended up with a few herniated discs in your back. I would like to take a moment to explain the "somewhere, somehow" questions you are pondering! If you take a minute to look at "The Kitchen Collection" on your blog and then simply scroll down to picture #9 it is all revealed right there in that one picture!! Throughout my career in the medical field I have seen several cases of herniated discs while my patients were attempting to pull corks the old fashioned way! It seems my patients have just simply been too lazy to get the right tool for the job and within seconds they are laid up for weeks and attempt to force their young children into slavery, making them cook and install socks and so on. It is a disgace how lazy americans have become and cause themselves so much pain. When you return in June for your next appointment, I plan to show you the right way to pull a cork so this never happens to your back again! Thank you so much for your business in the past and I look forward to your future treatments!