

He was pretty specific about what his cake was to be like this year (right down to the ramp!)--and I tried my best to make it a reality. So when it obviously passed his inspection the next morning, I was pretty happy too! He actually spent a lot of the day doing just this (looking at the cake)! And a few times even said to me: "Mom, I don't know, but I just
cannot quit looking at this cake!" I must say that was pretty pleasant to hear when it only takes a few hours of work and a whopping few minutes to devour!?:)

Glad you had a happy birthday, bud!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Trevon, We wish we could have been there to share that awesome cake with you! We love you and can't wait for you all to come see us!
Uncle Craig, Aunt Rhonda, Lauren and Zane
Wow, I can't believe he is already five years old! We don't see you often enough. The kids are really cute and so is the cake! Hopefully we will get to see little Emily over spring break in OR. - Debbie
What a fun cake! How in the world do you make something like that? Can you believe the boys are already 5?! Happy Birthday Trevon!
Gina
Hey-I've been a lurker for a little while--can't believe your boy is 5--and Doug, he is your mini-me!
Looks like you guys are doing great--visit us on our blog sometime too.
Susan B.
Post a Comment