I was very grateful for some "extended family":) when things got a little (and majorly!) out of reach!......
getting loaded up......
(if you look closely at this picture (below) you'll see some rubber straps going precariously across the back of the load--one end attached to the dryer cord, and one end attached to a box. Trevon had "strapped the load in" when no one was looking!)
(...along with the overnight bags we'd packed for us and intended to keep away from all the overzealous packers (which ended up who knows where in there)! oops!!!)

1 comment:
I enjoyed looking at your pictures. It seems like it has been a long time since we saw you guys and the kids. They are growing!! I can't believe how big Landon is getting and I see him everyday. I can imagine you feel the same about Kiera. Anyway we wont be at meeting in the morning as we will be in Galesburg, but we look forward to see you in gospel meeting. We will have to have you over soon. In the mean time take care.
Heather
Post a Comment