Saturday, October 13, 2007

Four Pumpkins....
One Country Bumpkin...

***

New House Update

The Kitchen
Kitchen/Great Room
At least it kind of looks like home now!
Don't the pumpkins add such a nice touch?
Doug says... "we haven't even moved in yet, and you're already decorating!?.....oh dear."
I say, "we haven't even moved in yet, and you're already organizing!?....oh dear."

Well, Kiera's first day of crawling was Thursday...
A whole new world has opened for her.....as well as us!:}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Doug and Karena...I "happened" upon your blog when it was listed as a link on someone elses I was visiting. How fun for me to get to look at your lovely little family and your beautiful new home! I can just picture you working so industriously on it all, Doug... I've never seen anyone with more ambition and drive than you I don't think! Well, if you ever have a weekend when you don't know what to do....come to Nebraska. We would LOVE to have you. Your home is so pretty, and the location looks lovely....your kids are adorable, and you two look so happy, how wonderful! Take care.

Renee G in NE